With each and every new update in iTunes or iOS, you may encounter some serious problems. And one of the grave issues is iPhone Not Showing Up in iTunes, which we are going to discuss in this article. In order to fix this issue, the main requirement is that you must use iTunes on iOS. In those scenarios, you won’t be able to connect your iPhone to iTunes. One of the most irritating situations is that iPhone not showing in iTunes. It doesn’t matter how accurately you installed the updates, there are some technical glitches which should be taken care of. Therefore, this article will basically provide effective fixes to prevent the aforementioned issue.
Efficacious Fixes for iPhone not Showing in iTunes
We have enlisted proper fixes to prevent iPhone not showing up in iTunes issue. Let’s go through the basic troubleshooting steps:
Basic Troubleshooting Steps:
Before, you proceed with the tiring technical process, let’s ensure that you are well versed with the basic troubleshooting methodology
- First, you need to ensure that USB cable is in the proper position. If there is a chance, you should try using a different cable.
- Next, you need to restart both the iOS device, as well as, PC.
- You must ensure that your iOS device is connected to the computer with the help of the cable.
- You should try using USB ports on the system. There might be a chance that the PC USB port is malfunctioning.
- After that, you need to disable restrictions on the iOS device by moving to the Settings option. Then, you need to go to General. After that, click on Restrictions and finally you need to press Toggle OFF.
- Furthermore, you need to update iTunes to the recent version. After that, you need to update to the recent iOS version.
- Moreover, you need to uninstall iTunes, QuickTime, Application Support, Apple Software Update entirely. After that, you need to reinstall iTunes which in turn install other services.
If you just finished the basic troubleshooting steps and still iPhone not showing in iTunes, you must adopt some technical procedure. Henceforth, follow the rest of the article.
How to Get Rid of iPhone not Showing up in iTunes Windows 10 Issue?
- First, you need to open: C:\Windows and then look for USBAAPL.SYS file.
- After that, you need to right-click on the file. Apart from this, you need to select ‘Open File Location’. Then, you need to copy all the files to a separate new folder.
- Next, you need to open Device Manager. Then, you need to search for Apple iPhone present in the tab Portable devices.
- Next, you need to right-click in order to select Update Driver Software.
- Else, you can quit iTunes, and then you need to detach iPhone from the P.C.
- Then, you need to uninstall iTunes.
- Next, you need to navigate to: C:\Program Files\ Common Files\ Apple file folder. If the file folder persists, you need to delete it.
- Next, you need to navigate to: C:\Username\AppData\Local\Apple\ and Apple\Computer. If the folders are present, you need to delete them.
- You need to examine: C:\ User\Username\My Music file folder. If the iTunes folder persists, you need to delete them.
- Moreover, you need to reboot your computer after performing the above steps. You need to establish the iTunes setup file in order to reinstall. Apart from this, you need to launch iTunes and then connect the iPhone to the PC through the USB cable.
- Eventually, you need to examine whether iTunes can detect iPhone normally or not.
If the above method fails to eliminate the error, then you can go through this method:
- First, you need to right-click on My Computer. Then, you need to choose Properties, and then you need to click on Device Manager.
- After that, you need to press AppleMobile DeviceUSB Drive. Then, you need to Update Driver Software.
- Now, you need to navigate to: C:\ Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device\ Support\ Drivers in order to ensure the software is up-to-date.
- Finally, you need to restart the computer. Then, you have to connect the iPhone to PC using the USB cable. After that, you need to open iTunes in order to examine whether the iPhone is detected or not.
If you follow this article step-by-step you can easily mitigate all the issues pertaining to iPhone not showing up in iTunes.Definitely, these steps will help you to eradicate this issue. Moreover, you can refer the user guide in order to have a quick glance. Also, you can provide your valuable feedback in the comment section present at the bottom.