Your iCloud password is created to protect the privacy of the essential information like the one that of email which is stored in the iCloud. This password further protects user’s ability to easily locate or erase user’s device on remote basis by using the “Find My iPhone” process. One should regularly make a habit of change the iCloud password to protect their credentials. If anyone is working with the same Apple ID for iCloud similar to other Apple services namely: Apple Online Store, iTunes Store, Mac App Store, or even while purchasing the products in iPhoto or Aperture, altering or changing the iCloud password is always considered as the safest thing. The most important thing which users should keep it in their mind is to sign in to those locations while accessing the account with the new password.
Steps to Change the iCloud Password
Step 1: Changing the password
- The very first is to change the iCloud (Apple ID) password to move onto the next step
- Now, go to the Apple ID trusted website where you are advised to follow all the required instructions to reset the Apple ID password.
Step 2: Update everything
- After you are done with the process of changing the iCloud password, one needs to make sure that you have updated it on your respective devices as well as in Apple email apps which you use to get your iCloud email.
Related Blog- How to use iCloud Drive on Mac, iPad, iPhone?
Step 3: Changing the iCloud password
- On the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, users are requested to “Go to Settings > iCloud’ icon and then, tap on the iCloud account.
- If you are a Mac user then, carefully open the iCloud preferences section.
- If you are a Windows user then, open the iCloud Control Panel section.
- Next in the email apps, users are advised to check for the help section which is provided for the email apps which you’re using.
- At last, while you set up iCloud on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, ensure that to set up a passcode lock on the device, get access to the ‘Settings > General > Passcode Lock” for an added security.
Get in touch at iCloud Support Number 1-800-281-3707 for fixing up iCloud issues!
Get in touch at iCloud Support Number 1-800-281-3707 for resolving complex to complex issues by experiencing our world-class support answers that are available 24*7 hours a day. Our team of technicians are highly qualified and skilled in resolving toughest to toughest issues. Call us now and get instant support answers.